INDIAN SPICE MANUFACTURERS – MALPANI SPICES PRODUCTS
Malpani spices are a well-known and well-respected manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Indian spices manufacturers. They supply Indian spices in India and around the world. Our spices are well known for their original organic flavour, aroma, and long-lasting freshness, thanks to decades of experience.
Here is a list of available spices you can find at Malpani spices:
- Turmeric: Erode, Tamil Nadu, produces 90% of the world’s turmeric. The majority of their turmeric is produced in this “yellow city.” They also source the best turmeric from the fields, dry it, process it, and sell it solid or powdered. The growing plant can produce a minimum of 30 tons/day.
- Red Chilli: One of their chilli’s distinguishing characteristics is its deep red colour. Raw chillies are first cleaned to remove impurities and seeds before being processed according to customer specifications. We produce it in large quantities, with a daily capacity of 8 tons.
- Black pepper: This hot and spicy spice is the king of spices. Black pepper, which is high in antioxidants and Vitamin K, has unique medicinal properties. They process black pepper in whole and blended forms to meet the needs of our clients.
- Coriander: In India, coriander seeds are known as “dhaniya.” They are incredibly nutritious. With a minimum production capacity of 13 tons/day, malpani spices provide bulk quantities of blended coriander seeds to our customers.
- Clove: Clove is a highly aromatic spice. It was used for the first time around 200 BCE. Clove enhances the flavour of many Indian curries and biriyanis. It is also used in the production of essential oils and perfumes. Our clove is harvested from the highest quality fields, cleaned, and packaged.
The products made at Malpani Spice are high quality and the best spices manufacturers in india.